I've been doing some deep soul searching trying to figure out why I've been packing on the pounds...well here's the list. I'm not laying blame, no one is putting a gun to my head but the thought process that gets me to there...we'll it's good to digest (no pun intended) by seeing the reasons that are floating through my head
- A finicky toddler who's momma hates to waste food
- A depressing situation with family
- Thoughts that I thought I had dealt with, a certain person bringing these demon's to their head again...
- A new, more stressful, more time consuming job where food is more plentiful
- Less time to be active and the desire to spend what little spare time I do have with said toddler...
- Fall and winter cold and my intolerance of being cold!
- Availability of bad foods due to above mentioned dick head!
- Pure laziness...one bite won't hurt
- Listening to news reports rather than my body...artificial sweeteners are bad for you...so rather than just doing what works for me I listened and started drinking things I shouldn't have. Hey, if they are bad for you...so what??? My 300+ lb. big behind wasn't good for my health either!!!
So here's my stats
2003 - Started ww's (on my own with borrowed books) @ approximately 308 lbs.
2005 - Feb. Reached 220 lbs. and got preggo!
2005 - Oct. Had my sweet little angel and continued to loose, lowest weight up till 2008 165lbs.
2008 - Currently sitting at 195 :(