Thursday, December 18, 2008

Confession time

Well I haven't been exercising as much as I want to...BUT
  • I've been journaling my food everyday along with my weight...even the bad days!
  • Been getting on the stepper and using my 12 lb. weights to firm up my squirrel arms about every other day
  • Been feeling a bit better about myself and realizing a LOT of this is in my head...
Had a bout with the flu yesterday and went a whole day only eating 6 points...which I don't recommend to anyone! I'm still feeling like a freight train ran me over so I probably won't exercise today...Other than that just getting ready for Christmas and am thinking I may make a pumpkin/cake mix or diet soda/cake mix cake for Christmas day. It's an old tradition my in laws had to have a cake for "Jesus' birthday". We'll see! May just make them cupcakes.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment