Sunday, December 21, 2008

Twas the week before Christmas

Something in my psyche refuses to believe it's 3 days till Christmas! I still have presents to buy, cookies to make and so many people to see...And I don't feel as if I can get into any of it. I'm not depressed...just kind of...chilled. This is the first Holiday season in 16 years where I'm not stressed to the max and I don't know what to do with myself!!! With this cold and snow and wind...I simply don't want to leave the house :)

Twas the week before Christmas
And all through the house
Not a mixer was stirring
Not even the house

Ok so I'm no Rudyard Kippling :)

I think I may attempt some cookies today for a friend and take some photo's of the kitchen to show ya'll my equipment!

God bless us all...everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment