Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Miscellaneous

I'm sitting here typing this on my balance ball, I read somewhere it's supposed to help strengthen your core. I don't know if that's the case, but it really is just the right height for the stand my laptop is on. I just got done doing 4 min. on the stepper and 3 min. lifting weights while balancing on my ball. It really is quite at sight. I drape myself over backwards so I'm looking at ceiling (which usually cracks my back) grab one of my 6.6 lb. free weights and pull it towards my toes with both hands. I can feel it strengthening those core muscles!

While I'm typing I might as well share a quick and easy recipe...Take 1 package of choice Ramen...if you have any left or can find any (they quit making it but I got a ton from a "bent and dent" store), bring water to a boil, add noodles and seasoning. Boil 3 minutes. I add to this while it's boiling or like the last minute...1 can of mixed veggies and 1 can of chicken. It's nice, warm and yummy!

The noodles are 5, veggies I figure at 2 and the meat usually around 4...so half the recipe I figure generously around 6 or 7 points. I will have to upload the pic from my desktop computer and share.

Do I have any thoughts for the day? Not really, just have cabin fever and can't wait for this weather to change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment