Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ugh...

I hate it when I have a brilliant idea in the shower and once I get dressed...poof!!! I do recall it was about accountability to myself and about loving myself. If it comes to me later today I'll share it with you all :) It really was a good thought process!

Yesterday and today have been rather a disappointment. I've realized that I'm shutting people out of my life that I need, simply because I don't want to leave the house. I feel guilty for being unemployed (not technically, I can go back if I want to...but that's a whole other post). I know I shouldn't feel guilty about not wanting to work right now and enjoy my son...I know I have to get to the bottom of my emotional problems and soon and quit using excuses to abuse myself. I abuse myself by not getting out to walk...cause it's too cold and I make excuses...it's a vicious circle.

I want to have a more positive outlook, want to be more active and want to quit making excuses...

No comments:

Post a Comment