Thursday, March 5, 2009

Contemplating...

Do I want to jump on the twitter bus? Do I really need another addiction??? How do I start? How do I keep up??? LOL

Through all of this family mess, something has come to light...

Evidently I'm completely out of my freaking mind considering quitting my job. My family (blood) questions my thinking and keeps asking me when I'm going back. Hubs family is on that wagon as well...only thing is they're also adding to this claiming me being home has "changed" him. HELLO??? The only thing that has changed is that he WANTS to be at home with his wife and child and he isn't at their disposal...bodily and monetarily. Ugh...

1 comment:

  1. {{beanie}} I gave a shout out to you in my last blog. Hope you don't mind.

    As for Twitter? I'd been thinking the same thing and realized I just can't do it. I don't have the time and I don't think people need to know what I'm doing every second of the day :)

    ReplyDelete