Tuesday, March 10, 2009

H2Ohhhhhhhh

Why oh why do I not drink more water??? I'm in the first week of trying to cut out soda. Right now it's just my water pitcher (with a little True Lemon added occasionally) and my coffee pot that are hydrating me. I know the benefits of being hydrated...I'm more regular, I feel better and most times it satiates my "hunger". I started keeping the pitcher in the fridge because I LOVE my drinks ice cold and since no one but myself can remember to refill the trays I find this easier! Now I do occasionally grab a diet soda while out and about but now, even after the first week, I've noticed my tastebuds changing...they taste more "diety". I truly believe the last 6 years of diet soda nearly killed my tastebuds. Now as far as my splenda addiction that is going to take considerably more time. I can't stand unsweetened tea (hot or iced) or coffee. I'm hoping to get to Pittsburgh in the near future and check out their Whole Foods. I see on Whey Low's website that Whole Foods carry's their product in that location. There's also a Trader Joe's in the "Burgh" by the way!!! Has anyone tried this product? I'd love to have something more natural. I find that I'm a very acidic person and I read somewhere that whey is alkaline. (Looking around for that article and will post as soon as I find it)

As for the weather??? It stinks. It's turned cold and rainy and I guess I should be thankful it's not snowing enough to accumulate...but I'd rather it be warmer :(. My bff and I got in an awesome walk at the mall and my shins are hurting...but it feels good to be active, I feel alive! Hubs and I are working on the downstairs bathroom and I'll post before and after pics when I get them...

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment