Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cranky...

Ugh, I'm so very, very cranky. I can't entirely put my finger on it but I think the following may have something to do with it...

  • Went to an aquaintance's house yesterday. This person was like a sister to me in the past...but in hindsight I see that I was always the benevolent one in the relationship and it really was a toxic relationship. I felt like I was on trial on whole time. So many questions asked in so many "creative" ways. This person doesn't agree with decisions I've made in regards to my marriage...nuf said...
  • During this visit which spanned from late morning to late afternoon...carrots, water and tea were offered. That's right NO LUNCH. Grrrrrr...
  • Since I didn't have lunch I was ravenous by dinner. Hubs wanted a burger for dinner...so I got him talked out of Wendy's...really nothing substantial to eat. We settled on Long John's and I got the "diet" fish. What a freaking JOKE...The portions were freaking small. Let me tell you I LEFT HUNGRY :(
  • So today I thought I'd try a little retail therapy...it didn't work. I'm still Mrs. Cranky Pants...
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment