Monday, March 23, 2009

My nemesis

So after two days of skipped mall walking...BFF has the crud :(...I fought with myself tonight when I came to my bedroom...

Put those clothes away and get the printer off the bed...

FINE...

You should go get on the balance ball and do some squats and crunches...

I'M TOO TIRED

Make the bed...

YEAH WAY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT...YOU CAN'T SLEEP IN IT A MESS ANYHOW

Mmmmm nice warm cozy bed

WAIT YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE WILL HELP YOU TO FEEL BETTER?

Ok, but I'm only doing one song and I pick

BUT DON'T YOU WANT TO CLIMB IN THAT FRESHLY MADE BED???

Where did Nidgy put my ball???

DANG SHE FOUND IT

Only one song...

FINE I GIVE


I ended up doing two songs...and I feel much better with a made bed AND a nice workout ;) No I'm not nuts...notice I didn't answer myself...LOL, that's how you tell the real crazy's who converse with themselves!!!

Good news too...I have found another walking buddy. He's a dear friend of mine from HS and he walks the walkway M-F in the evenings. He said I could join him any time so I may take him up on it.

Toodles...

1 comment:

  1. Some really useful slides here. I've been looking for something like this to help with a research piece I've been working on..
    Easy Diet Plans

    ReplyDelete