Friday, February 13, 2009

I can do this....

I'm posting this for anyone who just has those last few stubborn pounds to deal with...

DivineCaroline

I was there once and I will get back there again. I was within 10 lbs. of my goal weight and I got frustrated, then I got lazy. I look at my son thinking...we're so much alike, I'm not much of a habit person. I didn't pick up cigarettes, don't have any nasty habits like picking my nose, chewing pencils, tapping my feet...etc. and my son is the same...He went from breast, to bottle to sippy, to glass effortlessly. He had no need for loveys, Binky's or any of the sort. So why can't I get back into the groove??? I do so hope the weather factors into this. I know with Hubs on the wagon it's going to get ever easier...

Sorry I just had to vent!!!! Must be the PMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment