Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Secret...

I beat that hungry munchie monster to death last night!!! I tucked the Nidge in last night and had a nice hot cup of Sanka. It satisfied my craving and I went to bed and slept very well through the night. That is at least until the Nidge woke up at 2am because he had an accident :(. Got him all settled down and went back to bed. Poor little guy...

Today I've discovered if I stay busy I don't munch as much. I've been spring cleaning. I moved the fridge, stove and the table. Swept and mopped. All that while I didn't think about food at all. I about did a dance this morning when I got a scale. I'm the lowest I've been in two months! Now not much lower...but it's positive! I'm down to 205!!! Wahoo!!!

Just want to share something I read today in my Body + Soul magazine...

Carpe Diem..."To live each day as if it were your last, you would be trying to remedy all the mistakes you had made, all the regrets, all the things unsaid. If you live each day as if if were your first, you are freed from all obligations, all guilt, all regret."

I'm going to start some dailies...first off...Techie Tuesday's. I'll post a helpful link each Tuesday, starting today...

Don't have the change to get MS Office...check out this... Kim Komando She recommends OpenOffice.org and I use and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment